Our Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How many people fit in the stretch Limousines?
We are licensed to carry one in front and 10 at the back, Sedan is a 4 passenger.
- What is the minimum hire time?Taylor Made Chauffeurs have a minimum hire time of 1 hour.
- We have different discounted packages like engagements, hens & bucks, weddings and many more to keep the cost down.
- Can I view your limousines?Yes, of course! We’re happy to arrange a time that’s convenient for you.
- How far ahead do I need to book?To avoid any disappointments, we recommend bookings be made minimum 6 to 12 months in advance.
- How much deposit is required?We request a $200 deposit, or for any larger jobs or longer hire periods, a minimum of 30% deposit is necessary.
- What form of payment is accepted?We accept direct deposit, money orders, postal cheques, cash, MasterCard, Visa and EFTPOS payments.
- What about day hire, cruising and winery visits where we don’t know how long we will be?Simply let us know your itinerary and we will arrange a package to suit your requirements.
- Do you cater for children?
Yes and it’s safe! Our drivers have police security checks and can be entrusted with your little one. We supply on board the Hummer: Playstation, I-Pod and USB ports to bring your own entertainment, Karaoke, DVD, CD and Television, and our Mercedes-Benz Fleet is packed with similar entertainment. Food supplied by Vilis is available upon request and complimentary soft drinks.
A chaperone can sit with the driver and leave the kids on their own to have a blast!
- Do you do out of town hire?
We certainly do! Call us and we will put a package together to personally suit your needs. Friends and Family will be talking about it for months!